ProBand Fine Line Tape - Green
ProBand Fineline Green Soft: for Solvent Paints 60 yd.
Fine line tape made of thermostabilized polymer film with rubber based adhesive. Offers excellent solvent resistance and high conformability.
Tech Info for Proband Fineline Red Tape
- Adhesive base: Rubber crosslinked
- Carrier: Stab. polymer film
- Elongation: 150%
- Temp. resistance 1h/130°C (266°F)
- UV-resistance: Limited
- Waterborne resistance: Limited
- Rigidness: Soft
1. Pull enough tape off the roll to work with, do not move your guide finger while unrolling. (This will keep the tape’s width consistent without over-stretching.)
2. In tight turns, finesse it through the curves, let it flow by itself. (It will easily wrap around the edges and contours.)
3. Be careful not to ”nick the edges” while laying out design. When cutting though, apply light force. (It is softer than other fineline tapes allowing for the perfect cut.)
4. Always seal the edges. (This will prevent paint seepage, bleed through.)
5. Apply the tape at ambient (68°- 78°F / 21°- 24°C) temperature. (Extreme cold will shrink it, extreme heat will expand it.)
Available size: 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", 1/2"
Share this item: