Mix Pack - ProBand Fine Line Tape
ProBand Fineline Red Ex Soft: for Waterborne and Solvent Paints 60 yd.
ProBand Fineline Green Soft: for Solvent Paints 60 yd.
ProBand Fineline Blue Med Soft: for Waterborne & Solvent Paints 60 yd.
ProBand Fineline Orange Medium: for Solvent Paints 60 yd.
K-UTG 3/4" x 55 yrds
1/8" tin has one of each of the ProBand Finline colors included, Plus one K-UTG 3/4"
1/4" tin has one of each of the ProBand Finline colors included, Plus one K-UTG 3/4"
1. Pull enough tape off the roll to work with, do not move your guide finger while unrolling. (This will keep the tape’s width consistent without over-stretching.)
2. In tight turns, finesse it through the curves, let it flow by itself. (It will easily wrap around the edges and contours.)
3. Be careful not to ”nick the edges” while laying out design. When cutting though, apply light force. (It is softer than other fineline tapes allowing for the perfect cut.)
4. Always seal the edges. (This will prevent paint seepage, bleed through.)
5. Apply the tape at ambient (68°- 78°F / 21°- 24°C) temperature. (Extreme cold will shrink it, extreme heat will expand it.)
Available size: 1/8", 1/4"