ProBand Fine Line Tape - Blue
ProBand Fineline Blue Med Soft: for Waterborne and Solvent Paints 60 yd.
ProBand Fineline Blue Med Soft is a new generation fine line tape, specifically designed for use with all waterborne paint systems, solvent based paints, including airbrush paints. It performs very well with low VOC, solvent based paints.
- Adhesive base: Rubber crosslinked
- Carrier: Stab. polymer film
- Elongation: 180%
- Temp. resistance 1h/130°C (266°F)
- UV-resistance: Limited
- Waterborne resistance: Excellent
- Ridgidness: Medium soft
1. Pull enough tape off the roll to work with, do not move your guide finger while unrolling. (This will keep the tape’s width consistent without over-stretching.)
2. In tight turns, finesse it through the curves, let it flow by itself. (It will easily wrap around the edges and contours.)
3. Be careful not to ”nick the edges” while laying out design. When cutting though, apply light force. (It is softer than other fineline tapes allowing for the perfect cut.)
4. Always seal the edges. (This will prevent paint seepage, bleed through.)
5. Apply the tape at ambient (68°- 78°F / 21°- 24°C) temperature. (Extreme cold will shrink it, extreme heat will expand it.)
Available size: 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", 1/2"